Tuna Steaks on the Q
Tonight we gonna do some Tuna Steaks I came up with the recipe below, on our Weber Q 100.
olive oil 1 to 1/2 tbs
fresh ground pepper
juice of 1 lime
2 tuna steaks 1 inch thick
- Olive Oil and thawed Tuna steaks in a resealable bag, set in fridge for 1 hour
- Salt and pepper the tuna steaks
- Place steaks in hottest section and sear steaks 2 to 3 minutes per side to seal in the juices. Remove from grill let rest covered with foil for a couple minutes, slice across the grain to serve and enjoy.
- Should be rare to medium rare for full flavour and prevent from drying out.
- Serve with lime juice from one fresh squeezed lime.
|this what I used today|
|thawed then marinate in olive oil|
|seasoned with sea salt and pepper|
|left one 2 minutes per side,|
right one 3 minutes per side
|3 minutes per side|
|2 minutes per side|