Serving for 2 people
But can be adjusted easily for more.
This version of "fried fish" is lighter and healthier because it is baked.
|this is the fish I used|
|ready for the oven|
|done in 15 minutes|
|We just added a salad and |
fresh asparagus, very tasty
Ingredients:2 - 4 oz thawed fish fillets for this recipe I used Haddock this time
1/2 cup Panko Bread crumbs
1/2 tsp Garlic salt or powder
1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
1/8 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp dried parsley
Olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450 F
- Spray foil lined cookie sheet with cooking spray
- Beat egg in a bowl.
- Place Panko in a separate bowl with seasonings.
- Dip fish in the egg then into Panko, press into the fish all sides.
- Place fish on the cookie sheet and spray fish with cooking spray.
- Bake about 15 minutes until nicely browned and easily flakes with a fork
Cooked on our Weber Q 100
- Preheat Weber on High for at least 15 minutes.
- prepared fish as above
- Tutn heat down ot 2/3rds
- Spray the fish with Olive oil and place on a grill mat or foil
- about 8-10 minutes
- turn over fish and about8-10 minutes again
- remove and serve immediately oh so tasty.
Serve with a lemon wedge, salad and, or your favorite side dish.