|oh so tasty|
1 tbsp butter
salt and pepper to taste.
- Warm the wine a bit in the microwave (or on the stove) then add the cranberries and let them soak. If you don’t want to use wine, use water.
- Sprinkle the pecans in a non stick pan medium heat toasting them stirring constantly (they burn quickly).
- Slice the pork tenderloin about 1 inch thick, heat the butter in the pan and brown the tenderloin medium high) on both sides, then add garlic saute until pale gold a minute or so.
- Then add the cranberries and wine, stir the mixture as it sizzles.
- After a few minutes stir in the Balsamic vinegar, cover and simmer 5 more minutes until pork is done and sauce clings to the meat. If the sauce is too thin remove the lid and cook until it thickens.
- Season to taste and serve with you favourite side dish (we use rice and a salad) topped with the roasted pecans.