The recipe and instructions are below.
|marinated in the fridge|
|into the oven bag|
|tasty, moist and not gamey|
- Add 8 ounces white wine or chicken broth
- Add 8 ounces zesty Italian salad dressing
- Add creole seasoning or whatever you like
- Add 1 wild turkey breast half
- Add 2/3 cup olive oil
- Add 1/2 cup butter
- Add lemon pepper seasoning
- Add 1 small reynolds oven cooking bag
- Mix the dressing and wine.
- Pour into a 1 gallon size zip-lock bag.
- Add the turkey breast and marinate overnight, turning at least once.
- Drain off the marinade & discard.
- Sprinkle turkey breast with the seasonings.
- Place in oven roasting bag.
- Melt the butter in the olive oil and add to the turkey breast.
- Place the roasting bag & turkey breast in a 9"x5" loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- Our breast was smaller 45 minutes was 180f internal temp done perfectly.
- Tasty tender not gamey and not to dry.